Regional Representative | French native | Spare Parts
Job description Regional Representative | French native | Spare Parts
Are you native French? Are you looking for a new challenge within a vibrant organization? Do you enjoy working with distributors and dealers and do you have experience with reverse logistics?
Our client is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic French native speaker who has experience in customer service/account management and enjoys dealing with dealers and visit them occasionally in France. Furthermore this person is responsible for the whole order to cash activities from orders to delivery.
• The Regional Representative is the main contact for our dealers concerning the Spare Parts.
• You handle requests regarding orders, shipments, prices, technical- and stock information.
• You must prioritize and is responsible for an accurate registration of orders and invoices.
• The goal is to build up a very good relationship with the dealers in order to be able to sell as much Spare Parts as possible with the team
• You inform the dealers of the best prices, delivery times and gives technical information
• You recommend and assist in the registration and maintenance of Spare Parts data in SAP and other software which is being used within the department
Job requirements Regional Representative | French native | Spare Parts
• Must have technical affinity, preferable within logistics and a sound understanding of the material, equipment and manufacturing processes.
• Must be accurate and have an affinity with numbers.
• An education at HBO level as well as a pro-active attitude, including work experience in an industry related technical environment.
• Must be fluent in French and the English language. Gained working experience in a technical international company in a similar position.
• Must have experience in working with SAP, MS office Word & Excel (pivot tables)
Additional information Regional Representative | French native | Spare Parts
Direct contract with the company.
This position offers the opportunity to travel once/twice a month to France for a couple of days to visit French dealers which makes the role extremely interesting and dynamic.
The package includes a very good contribution towards pension, 5% bonus fixed, 8% holiday money, mobile, laptop and 100% travel costs plus compensations for the days of travelling to France.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Process & Operations
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- 2700 - 3200 Euro