Remote Support Agent Full-time
Description Remote Support Agent Full-time
At Abbott we are looking for multi-lingual candidates with clinical lab experience. We give you a unique opportunity to work as a Support Agent where you will provide technical remote support to our customers in the EMEA region.
Are you fluent in multiple languages and do you have a background in science? Are you interested in this challenging position? Then we are looking for you!
We offer you a job at a Top Employer in Health Care where you can combine your multi-lingual skills with a background in clinical lab. Are you searching for a job with flexible hours within an international environment and with a great team of colleagues? Read on..
The function of Remote Support Agent in short
In this function you will work in a nice team of ambitious colleagues within the Remote Services and Support Team. You will provide technical remote support for our instruments/reagents and informatics solutions to our customers in (hospital) laboratories within the EMEA region. After an intensive training that Abbott provides you, you will be able able to help customers with the support of different products and solutions. It is your challenge to help out our customers with issues or problems to ensure Abbott offers a continuous service. On a daily base you are improving your knowledge and skills due to the complex issues you are solving.
• act as a liaison between our customers and the ADD teams in the countries you support
• assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues with customized
• implementations through phone
• escalate issues as necessary to in-country technical service teams
• applying clinical laboratory and technical knowledge and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction
Requirements Remote Support Agent Full-time
Due to the job’s content and enviroment all requirements are a must. If you do not tick all the boxes Abbott unfortunately cannot handle your resume.
• you are multi-lingual (fluent in English plus two additional languages; French/German/Spanish/Italian/Portuguese/)
• you have clinical lab experience or a study background in Clinical Laboratory, Life Sciences, Biology or Human Biochemistry
• you are available during evening, night and/or weekend shifts
As a person you are able to act as a liaison with strong problem solving and customer service skills. When you describe yourself you can say you are eager to learn and able to dive deep into a new product and learn it inside out.
Working at Abbott
Every day, at 150 locations in the world and with 94,000 people, Abbott is working on solutions that help people get the most out of life. And what applies to the products also applies to the company itself. The continuous development of employees is stimulated and key for the success of our business.
At Abbott Diagnostics (ADD) we have a deep history of scientific innovation, creating solutions that span the world of laboratory operations. We are working to transform healthcare around the world through a broad range of innovative medical diagnostics instrument platforms, tests and services.
Offer Remote Support Agent Full-time
• As Top Employer, we offer excellent compensation and benefits including shift allowance
• Abbott also offers development fund, sports fund and other flexible benefits
• you will work in a great team within an international environment
• Abbott strives to offer long life employment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance
How to apply
Interested to work as a Remote Support Agent at Abbott?
We are happy to get in contact with you! Please send your application with your motivation letter and CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Please be aware of the strict requirements for this position before you apply:
- Life Science background
- Available in the evening, night and weekends
Do you have questions or should you need additional information? Please contact Marloes Pullens, Senior Recruiter Benelux and Nordics , telephone number: +316 54 94 53 99.
Agency calls not appreciated
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- To be determined