Description Resource Consultant
An Opportunity to Work in the World of Recruitment
- Are you a passionate and ethical person?
- Would you like a true understanding of how businesses operate?
- Do you have what it takes to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment and use your ability to connect with people?
- Would you like to develop your career working alongside an experienced mentor and represent one of the leading high-end recruitment companies in Europe?
- Are you ready to earn excellent remuneration and be trained in a highly respected industry?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions and want to be the best in your field then we want to hear from you.
Madison Parker International is a strategic recruitment consultancy specialized in the global recruitment of permanent and temporary business and technology professionals to clients in the commercial, finance and technology sectors within the Netherlands and various international markets. Since 2002, we have provided an innovative, flexible and personalized search service – which is why companies both large and small rely on us to help them locate the best people on the market. Our growing reputation has been achieved through the consistent delivery of professional services to clients and candidates alike.
Due to the ever expanding demand for our services, we are seeking exceptionally talented people to join our team with the goal of developing them to become our next generation of successful recruiters.
We are looking to invest in people with 2 to 4 years experience coming from any of the following backgrounds:
- Sales / Telesales
- Key account management
- Agency or on-site recruitment
The qualities we seek are;
- Fluency in English, some Dutch is a strong preference – other EU languages desirable;
- An international awareness;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Assertive and positive approach;
- Think outside the box mentality;
- Confident personality / self-motivated / results oriented;
- Computer literate – internet savvy;
- Someone who likes diversity, challenges and working to targets.
As a Resource Consultant working for Madison Parker we offer:
- attractive remuneration package with extra performance related bonuses;
- on-going training & development;
- chance to work in an international environment with experienced and motivated colleagues;
- chance to work with some of the largest names in the industry;
- chance to further your career with an established & successful recruitment organization;
If you have ambition, commitment, a passion to succeed and are looking for a long-term career path then recruitment offers it all. We are confident that we can provide you with all the necessary tools and support to be the very best in your field.
This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of a Netherlands working permit.
Requirements Resource Consultant
How to apply
Publication end date
- Human Resources
- To be determined