Russian Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
Description Russian Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
About the role…
As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of a premium, global fashion label, taking calls and responding to emails from their customers and helping them with any queries they may have. Making great experiences happen is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time. With a keen interest in the world of fashion, you’ll have your sales radar switched on, and be ready to maximise opportunities to showcase their latest product lines.
Requirements Russian Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Fluency in French & English language
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- Sales mindset: passion to find the right solution for the customer , while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- You are interested in fashion
- You are enthusiastic and dynamic
- You are very comfortable with communicating by phone and email
- You are friendly and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
More about us…
As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, with over 130,000 employees worldwide, we’ve been delivering great customer experiences on behalf of well-known brands for more than 20 years.
We offer a mix of sales, customer and technical support services across a variety of sectors, including Telecommunications, Retail, Technology and Utilities.
To find out more about us and what we’re about, why not visit us at www.convergys.com/careers, or take a peek at our Facebook page – facebook.com/Convergysnetherlands
Offer Russian Inbound Customer Service Advisor for Fashion Brand
A few things you’ll need…
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- The ability to speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
- Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time
- A natural enthusiasm for customer service, and confidence when speaking to customers
- You’ll be able to spot opportunities to up-sell, and have a head for solving problems
- You’re proactive when it comes to showcasing the client’s portfolio, and with new products coming in all the time, you’ll need to be a quick learner and able to adapt as required
- Of course, being able to find your way around the web goes without saying
- You’re friendly and approachable, with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn!
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland
- 1400 - 1700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company