Sales and Administrative Support Employee
Description Sales and Administrative Support Employee
Are you quality, customer, and service minded?
Are you a team player, navigating easily between cultures?
Are you pragmatic, commercially focused, decisive and good with numbers?
If you answer these questions with Yes, you may be the person we are looking for.
As Administrative Support, you give support to your international colleagues in order to ensure a top class service level to internal and external clients. You will be responsible for the coordination/organisation of Training Programmes (administration, planning, hotel contacts) and you will be the first point of contact for the clients (reception: phone, guests, post), and you will autonomously coordinate logistics (venue, office supplies, catering, materials) and support all departments where possible.
Requirements Sales and Administrative Support Employee
- You are a natural organizer, pro-active, service minded, friendly, flexible and accurate.
- You have the ability to handle stressful situations.
- You have administrative and communicative skills and love to be the spider in the web.
- You have at least two years’ experience in a commercial environment and worked with numbers.
- You have MBO+ working and thinking level, excellent MS office skills.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English and preferably also speak German.
Offer Sales and Administrative Support Employee
Salary indication: €2,000-2,300 gross per month
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- Sales Representatives native level German
- Sales Representatives for the Belgium Market
- Cash Management and Treasury Administrator with fluent Portuguese and/or French
- Sales Operations Specialist - Native level of German
- Inside Sales Representative speaking German