Sales Area Manager
Description Sales Area Manager
Our client is a leading player in the woodworking machinery sector. They are looking to hire a Sales Area Manager for their business.
As the Sales Area Manager you will be responsible for giving advice on production solutions, visiting new and existing customers and manage processes.
Are you a driven and result-oriented sales hunt with affinity in the machinery sector? Then we are keen to speak to you!
You will work directly with product management, logistics and service departments in order to ensure smooth customer service. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining a customer base within your designated territory. Building long term relationships with customers to ensure loyalty, transaction and revenue growth for the business. This role will be a mix new business development and account management.
Requirements Sales Area Manager
- 3+ years’ experience proven sales experience
- Experience in the CNC machinery, wood/metal/plastic working or within packaging and food sectors
- Native/Fluent Dutch with a good level of English (company is international)
- Ability to meet tough deadlines and keep an organised schedule
- A Technical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree would be desirable but not mandatory
- Strong network in the above mentioned sector
- Customer and solution oriented
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible, punctual and loyal
- Natural communicator (written and verbal) and confident negotiator with strong persuasion skills
- Capable of working independently
- Clean driving license
How to apply
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- To be determined