Sales Manager – Renewable Energy products
Description Sales Manager – Renewable Energy products
Our client is a leading renewable energy wholesale distributor providing effective clean energy solutions and high-quality products and services. They are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager to spearhead their sales efforts across the Benelux region.
- Development and management of sales channels and customers in Netherlands or Benelux;
- To achieve sales goals;
- Helping the branch manager to set up a sales team in the Netherlands and training the new sales members;
- Process orders under guidance of the company and to follow up all the after sales work or customer service work.
- Maintenance of customer relationships, liaison, communication and tracking management.
- Business negotiations and the signing of the contracts.
- Collection of market information of the Dutch market and provide advice to the headquarter on marketing strategy and development planning in the Netherlands.
- To set up and maintain complete records of customer profiles and keep all the data updated.
- To assist headquarters in setting-up a local warehouse;
Requirements Sales Manager – Renewable Energy products
- Full fluency in Dutch and English, bachelor degree or above, international trading or related major is preferred, fluent in Dutch and English listening, speaking, reading and writing, and fluency in German would be an additional advantage.
- 3 years of sales experience in the Netherlands PV industry or related industry.
- Dutch photovoltaic industry sales channels and resources, sales management experience is preferred.
- Those with mature channels or customer resources are preferred.
- Good communication skills and business negotiation skills.
- Fully conversant with office software – proven ability at writing business documents.
- Integrity, good business ethics and professional spirit.
- Strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Have a strong motivation of achievement and a desire for further development.
How to apply
Publication end date
- Marketing & Communications
- To be determined