Sales Manager Benelux (Photovoltaic industry)
Description Sales Manager Benelux (Photovoltaic industry)
Our customer is looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial partner to set up the Sales team and develop the business in the Dutch and Benelux markets. You will be:
- Responsible for the development and management of sales channels and customers in the Netherlands and Benelux;
- Responsible for the sales goals in the Netherlands and Benelux assigned by the Headquarters; - Responsible for setting up a sales team in Netherlands and to train the staff members if the candidate can potentially be assigned as the office head;
- Processing orders under guidance of the company and to follow up all the after sales and customer service processes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer relationships, liaison, communication and tracking management.
- Responsible for business negotiations with customers and the signing of the contracts.- Collecting market information of the Dutch market and give advice to the Headquarters on marketing strategy and development planning in Netherlands.
- Setting up and keep complete records of customer profiles and keep all the data updated.- Assisting Headquarters with some necessary administrative work in the local office before the local team is fully functional, like helping setting up a local warehouse;
- Abide by professional ethics, timely complete other work assigned by the Headquarters.
Requirements Sales Manager Benelux (Photovoltaic industry)
- University education (Bachelors degree, or above) preferably in international trading or related majors.
- Native level fluency in Dutch and excellent command of English. German fluency would be an additional advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience in the Netherlands in the PV industry or related industry.- Knowledge of the Dutch photovoltaic industry, including sales channels and resources. Sales Management experience is preferred.
- Candidates with mature channels or customer network are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and business negotiation skills.
- To be able to skillfully use all kinds of office software and write business documents.
- Integrity, good business ethics and professional spirit, abide by the professional norms.
- Have strong motivation for achievement and hope for further development.
Our client is one of the leading authorized solar distributors and wholesalers in Australia and China offering a dynamic range of quality products. They plan to expand the business internationally in the near future. The Company core value is to provide their customers with quality products that the management team have carefully selected to meet high standards of product quality and value for money.
Offer Sales Manager Benelux (Photovoltaic industry)
The salary will be based on the candidate's experience and skills.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Silvia Kooijmans, the recruiter in charge. For more information about this vacancy you can write an email to email@example.com or call 070 - 7118300.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company
- New business developer Turkey - Fluent in Turkish and English
- Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst - temporary position for 6 weeks
- Customer Service Representative - DACH region - Native level speaker German
- Customer Service Representative - France - Native level speaker French
- Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese