Sales Operator Shipping
Description Sales Operator Shipping
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Customer relation management. Active daily contact with existing and potential relations to promote our services. - Within his/her responsibility, taking care of a maximum of bookings for all services by acquisition of shipments through quotations, follow up on negotiations. - Daily contact with the principal, as well as with the agents world-wide about all kind of commercials matters such as freight rates, allocations, marketing and all other relevant matters.
- Working on global and inter-European tenders, together with the principal and agents.
- Checking the ability of the relation’s whereabouts.
- Accidental visiting other offices and/or agents within Europe.
- Taking care of the monthly reports sent to the principal and all other statistics required.
Requirements Sales Operator Shipping
- MBO+ / HBO level education, working and thinking level, Bachelor degree is a plus
- > 5 years of experience in the shipping industry, experienced in sales activities is a plus
- Cargadoor I and II certificates (pré)
- IMDG course certificate or willingness to take a course
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- Experienced in Ms Office (Word/Excel)
- Accurate, teamplayer, commercial attitude, service minded, multitasking skills
Offer Sales Operator Shipping
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- International Sourcing Trader – native level French speaker
- Customer care professional native level Italian and/or French speaker
- Customer Support Professional - Business fluency in Polish and Dutch
- Account Manager (B2B), native level German
- Business Development Specialist for the Nordic market