Sales Representative Hardware Trading native level English plus another European language
Description Sales Representative Hardware Trading native level English plus another European language
We are looking for a commercially driven person with guts who will strengthen the team. In this role you are responsible for your own set of clients:
• Generating prospects.
• Develop a good relationship with our customers.
• The buying and selling of A-brand IT and multimedia products.
• Finding hard to find products at the customer's request.
• Advising management on market developments.
Requirements Sales Representative Hardware Trading native level English plus another European language
The Job requirements:
• HBO / MBO + level training or employment;
• Affinity with ICT;
• Experience with MS Office;
• Commercial, independent, resourceful, responsible;
• Excellent command of German (spoken and written);
• Good communication skills in Dutch are a big plus for internal use.;
• Additional languages are an advantage;
• Experience in the IT industry is a plus;
• You have 2 to 3 years of work experience.
Our client is an international known independent distributor of ICT products. They bring together supply and demand in the ICT field. They guarantee optimum product availability for their customers at very competitive prices.
Offer Sales Representative Hardware Trading native level English plus another European language
• A professional and inspiring work environment with sufficient flexibility (you have
your "own business" within the organization).
• A very experienced team of colleagues who enjoy their work.
• An informal work atmosphere where people work hard.
• A high degree of autonomy.
• Training and development opportunities (training in business and personal level).
• An appropriate salary and good working conditions in accordance with the function.
• For our sales functions, we use a fixed salary and a variable component.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company
- New business developer Turkey - Fluent in Turkish and English
- Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst - temporary position for 6 weeks
- Customer Service Representative - DACH region - Native level speaker German
- Customer Service Representative - France - Native level speaker French
- Account Manager - Portugal - Native level speaker Portuguese