Sales Representative - Renewable Energy products
Description Sales Representative - Renewable Energy products
Our client is a leading renewable energy wholesale distributor providing effective clean energy solutions and high-quality products and services. They are now looking for a motivated and energetic Sales Representative to help build their sales revenues across the Benelux region.
- Calls on current and potential customers.
- Builds relationships with customers and maintains constant contact.
- Keep customers informed on new products or services, pricing, changes, etc.
- Provides input into the development of annual budget and sales forecasts.
- Execution of sales plans and programs to help the branch manager to achieve team goals.
- Conducts sales training on products and selling techniques for direct retailers or EPC clients
- Prepares reports on market trends, consumer habits and competitive activities.
Requirements Sales Representative - Renewable Energy products
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, international trading or related major is preferred,
- Fluent in Dutch and English listening, speaking, reading and writing, and good German would be an additional advantage.
- 1-2 years of sales experience in the Netherlands PV industry or related industry.
- Dutch photovoltaic industry sales channels and resources, team management experience would be a plus.
- Those with mature channels or customer resources are preferred.
- Good communication skills and business negotiation skills.
- Skilfully use all kinds of office software, be good at writing business documents.
- Integrity, good business ethics and professional spirit.
- Have strong motivation of achievement and drive for further development.
How to apply
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- Administration & Secretarial
- Business & Strategy
- North Brabant
- To be determined