Sales Support Assistant | Dutch & English
Job Description Sales Support Assistant | Dutch & English
Our client is growing their sales efforts in the Netherlands and the Benelux region and they are looking for a target-driven sales support professional to support and contribute to their growing team. The company operates within the dynamic financial technology and services sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Country Manager/Regional Sales Manager to drive up profitability of the Benelux estate, by ensuring ATMs are transacting to their optimum level, re-signing or renegotiating expired or unprofitable contracts and booking appointments for new business opportunities.
• Work in collaboration with Operational colleagues to ensure that all ATMs are transacting to their full potential
• Complete Welcome Calls for newly installed sites within 24 hours of install and track performance daily for the initial 30 days
• Monitor performance of sites within the 6-month trial period and ensure that appropriate action is taken at the end of the trial
• Work in collaboration with the Country Manager/Regional Sales Manager to review the performance of the Benelux ATM estate and agree actions and activities to increase profitability
• Monitor contract end dates on a monthly basis and proactively arrange renewals.
• Book appointments for the Country Manager/Regional Sales Manager, for new business opportunities and contract renewals/renegotiation
• Fully support the implementation of initiatives from the Sales & Marketing Plan
• Show flexibility within job role and deliver expectations on ad hoc projects as requested during the year.
• Ensure all customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, escalating matters where necessary.
• Negotiate and agree contract breach and removal fees making sure it is a positive resolution for the company.
• The role is office based, however some visits to Dutch clients may be required plus occasional travel to the UK Head Office, especially at the outset to undertake training.
Job Requirements Sales Support Assistant | Dutch & English
• A minimum of two years’ experience within a sales, account management or telemarketing environment
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in both Dutch and English (French helpful but not essential)
• Self-motivated individual with a proven record of successful sales and/or account management in a competitive and challenging customer focussed environment
• Demonstrates a good level of negotiation and communication skills, internally and externally with both clients and customers.
• Accustomed to working in a high pressure and deadline driven environment
• Has achieved a good overall standard of educational qualifications, including mathematics
• Has commercial awareness and demonstrates strong influencing and negotiation skills with a proven record of successfully dealing with objections.
• Can provide evidence of working within a target related environment
• Can demonstrate their ability to go the extra mile to exceed expectations in building and sustaining customer relationships.
• Strong Telephone skills
• Knowledge of sales/account management processes
• A good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- North Holland