Sales support - Dutch and French
Job description Sales support - Dutch and French
Do you have experience in Customer Service/Sales support and you speak Dutch and French? I'm looking for you!
For our client, an international leading distributor of electrical, electronic and industrial products, I'm looking for a Sales Support Representative speaking Dutch and French to join an informal and motivated Customer Service team.
You will manage customer support, order management, incoming phone calls and emails and you will be in contact with other departments within the company. You will provide customer support to the Benelux market within a team and you will report to the team leader. You have the possibility to ensure a high-quality customer support and to built and maintain strong relationship with your clients in order to increase the good reputation of the company and the revenues.
Job requirements Sales support - Dutch and French
You will be responsible for:
- being the main point of contact for clients in the Benelux market
- building and maintain strong relationships with customers
- providing high-quality support and excellent solutions
- managing the orders' process with rapidity and accuracy
- handling the incoming phone calls and emails
- dealing with customers' questions and complaints
- supporting the sales team, preparing packages and following up with quotes
- collaborating closely with the internal team for the Benelux region and the external team in Belgium
You will offer:
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French (written and spoken)
- commercial and proactive approach
- strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- great communications and organizational skills
- customer-oriented and result-driven
- positive attitude with a good sense of humour
The company offers a first direct contract of seven months and will provide you a lot of training and an induction program.
It is a full-time job (38 hours workweek).
International company with an office closed to Amsterdam and leader in the technical industry.
Additional information Sales support - Dutch and French
The company also offers you:
- 25 vacation days
- Pension scheme with AEGON
- Travel allowance (based on public transport 2nd class or 0.19 cent per km when with car/bike)
- Potential “non sales bonus” related to the company's performance
- Accrual of extra holidays depending on your age
- Accrual of extra holidays after one year in the company
- Disability insurance
- 20% discount on products in their webshop
- An opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry and develop your skills - internal and external training provided
- A very stable environment, filled with friendly and positive people (socialising borrel events)
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Sales & Procurement
- North Holland
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- 2000 - 2300 Euro