Sales Support - Native level German and good Dutch
Description Sales Support - Native level German and good Dutch
- First point of contact with the clients about the products, stock, prices, conditions and transport
- Making sure all the data in the system is correct and up to date
- Supporting with creating offers and optimizing the administration
- Taking care of back orders and credit letters
- Follow up client orders and making sure the highest level of customer service is met
- On a daily business, you try to increase customer satisfaction and to make procedures more efficient
Requirements Sales Support - Native level German and good Dutch
- Speaking German on a native level, English fluently and Dutch is a big plus.
- You are a team player who is able to make plannings and work in an orginized way.
- You have an eye for detail and your focus is aimed on the clients.
- You are driven by reaching goals together with your colleagues as well as you own KPI's.
- You are graduated on a Bachelors level
- Experience with MS Office and Dynamics is a big plus
Do you see yourself in the description, than my client is looking for you!
They have been an important international market player for many years in the field of atmospheric products for all seasons. They pay a lot of attention to the development of unique and recognizable collections and they are proud to work with the best brands in the industry.Creativity, innovation, quality and reliability are their pillars. They offer their customers not only new collections every year, but also develop concepts for product presentations such as displays, promotion materials and shelves plans. The experienced logistic team ensures timely delivery to garden centers, (florist) wholesalers and department stores in and outside Europe. The head office is located in Reeuwijk. Reeuwijk is also the location of the showroom where the new collections are presented in an inspiring way every season.
Offer Sales Support - Native level German and good Dutch
Please know that having a car is preferred because of the location of the client.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to Silvia Kooijmans, the recruiter in charge. For more information about this vacancy you can write an email to email@example.com or call 070 - 7118300.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Sales & Procurement
- South Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- International Trader - Native level Lebanese-Arabic speaker with fluent English
- Inside Sales - native level German speaker
- Sales and Shipping Coordinator (Shipbroker)
- Administration Assistant -fluent in English and Dutch
- Customer Service speaking native Spanish and Italian