Senior Auditor | Dutch
Description Senior Auditor | Dutch
Would you like to work for a well-known financial services company with branches in Amsterdam and Rotterdam? We are currently seeking an external Senior Auditor fluent in both Dutch and English for our prestigious client. If getting the most out of yourself and your career is what you are looking for, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Senior Auditor | Dutch _ Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a team of finance colleagues with different expertise and nationalities;
- Work directly with the client as a sparring partner, assisting them solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution;
- Work with different sub-teams depending on each assignment;
- Build a long-lasting relationship with clients;
- Contribute to your teams’ technical and personal growth.
- Built strong internal and external relationships.
Senior Auditor | Dutch _ Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an (internal) Auditor
- BSc in Accountancy
- Chartered accountant qualifications or studying towards RA (Registered Accountant) diploma
- Excellent command of English and Dutch
- Strong commercial and project management skills
- Demonstrating and applying knowledge of the technical accounting and financial reporting standards under the Dutch GAAP and/or IFRS
- Competitive salary
- 12-months contract to begin with
- 26 holiday days per year + the option of purchasing extra days
- Excellent collective health insurance.
- Travel expenses contribution or leased car
- annual performance bonus
- pension plan
- financial assistance towards obtaining your CA qualifications
- an inspiring work environment with an open corporate culture and plenty of room for your own initiative and entrepreneurship
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|