Senior HR Business Partner
Job description Senior HR Business Partner
My client is looking for a very special HRBP for the European HQ. The role comes with a senior title and you will be a key member of the management team. Key responsibilities will involve;
- Aligning or designing HR Best Practices, Policies and Programs.
- Advising leadership on all people issues in the assigned regions.
- Aligning business objectives with leadership and employee development.
- Supporting and consulting with leadership in strategic and tactical HR matters.
- Building and maintaining first class relationships with all levels of the organisation.
- Collaborating with the business and global HR team to develop streamlined approaches and consistent people leadership practices that impact the business in the best possible way.
- Champion the core values. Engraining them into the culture and psyche of the organisation.
- Provision of full HR support for the regional businesses
Job requirements Senior HR Business Partner
Key characteristics, competencies and skills;
- Experience working in a high performing HR organisation.
- Confident with change management initiatives and the experience to back this up.
- Unrelenting passion in driving a culture of accountability and change.
- Committed to continuous improvement and tenacious in your pursuit of the goal.
- Understanding of strategic HR partnership in driving business results and teaching leaders how to effectively partner with HR.
- Ability to influence and coach leaders within the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HRM or business field.
- Fluency in English & Dutch. French or Russian is a big advantage.
- Preference for experience within Oil & Gas or heavy manufacturing
- Circa 10 years HR experience covering Organisational Development, Talent Development, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Labour Relations.
- Proven experience in building a high performing team.
Additional information Senior HR Business Partner
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and excellent bonus potential.
Please note – we can only consider candidates currently living in the Netherlands within the RANDSTAD area (Rotterdam/Utrecht/Amsterdam)
We cannot consider candidates who are not fluent in the Dutch language. This is non-negotiable.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible.
Publication end date
- Human Resources