Senior Sales Consultant English and Dutch bilingual
Description Senior Sales Consultant English and Dutch bilingual
What will you be doing as a Sales Consultant?
You will be responsible for pulling in new business for our client. Their target audience consists principally of HR directors at both Dutch and international organisations. This means that they expect you to be able to communicate and engage with the people at that level. You will be discussing matters such as strategy HR policy and organisational developments. Their commercial back office will ensure that your diary is filled with interested prospects but it will be down to you to convert them into customers.
As a Sales Consultant, you will work closely with our marketing department and back-office sales team.In this job, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your sales experience at a young and dynamic company, supporting customers both at home and abroad. Training and development will be key to continued progress in your sales career.
Requirements Senior Sales Consultant English and Dutch bilingual
You are brimming with energy, you are independent and you are aware of your individual qualities. You are a self-starter and you gladly use your skills to get organisations moving in a positive direction. The people you hold talks with will notice that you understand their needs and that you are able to meet them through their surveys. They notice that you are not only able to set out a vision, you can also communicate it and follow up on it.
Moreover, you speak and write fluent Dutch and English (at least level C1).
Your track record in a similar job over the past one to three years is proof of your sales skills. Briefly put, from your first day onwards, we can be fully confident in sending you to their customers to be a fully-fledged sparring partner for the managers and boards of medium-sized to large organisations.
Offer Senior Sales Consultant English and Dutch bilingual
• A front row seat at one of the most progressive thinking companies
• Great colleagues, high energy environment
• Extensive training and development aimed at personal and professional growth
• A broad scope of responsibilities
• Work experience on a global level
• Direct interaction with large multinational organisations
• A gorgeous office right in the centre of Amsterdam• a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including a great list of secondary benefits: Unlimited days off, of which 25 are paid by us, profit sharing, daily organic lunch, our own boat to cruise the canals, and Friday drinks at our regular hangout!
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Administration & Secretarial
- Research & Development
- Business & Strategy
- Creative & Design
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- Editorial Writing & Translation
- Education& Training
- Finance & Accounting
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (ICT)
- International Relations
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Marketing & Communications
- Medical and Health Care
- Process & Operations
- Sales & Procurement
- Quality Assurance & Safety
- North Holland
- 2700 - 3200 Euro
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- 3200 - 4000 Euro
- > 4000 Euro
- Direct employment/ Company
- International Trader - Native level Lebanese-Arabic speaker with fluent English
- Inside Sales - native level German speaker
- Sales and Shipping Coordinator (Shipbroker)
- Administration Assistant -fluent in English and Dutch
- Customer Service speaking native Spanish and Italian