Service Delivery Manager
Description Service Delivery Manager
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager in the Netherlands. The Service Delivery Manager holds the responsibility for the lifecycle delivery of services from initiation to retirement. To drive a range of outcomes across strategy, design deployment, operations and end user adoption.
Do you have the experience in effective working with both senior and operational customer stakeholders? And, do you always strive to learn? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Please read on!
- Represent our client as the owner of all services delivered to a defined portfolio of customers.
- Investigate the customer’s business objectives, anticipate current and future technology needs, develop a strategic technology solution roadmap and lead the proposed solution work-streams to bring customers to that future state.
- Recommend, deliver and support solutions (technology and services) that meet the customer’s current and future needs through an end to end delivery lifecycle - from initial solution roadmap through design and deployment to user adoption and value realisation.
- Promote the delivery of incremental services identified in the solution roadmap whilst continually looking for new opportunities aligned to the customer’s business objectives
- Collaborate with the account team to drive continuous improvement of the management of accounts.
- Over five years of experience managing the delivery of innovative IT solutions that demonstrate measurable impact on business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective long-term relationships at all levels in a customer organisation.
- Broad understanding of our client’s technologies and industry megatrends including Cloud strategies.
- Strong Program and Project Management skills including experience with adoption/change management.
- Solid understanding of service management and operations management.
- Experience in people and process capability improvement.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with an eye for detail.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dutch speaking required
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan, Recruitment Account Manager - email@example.com
How to apply
Publication end date
- Business & Strategy
- Information Technology (ICT)
- Creative & Design