Service Representative (English, French, Spanish)
Description Service Representative (English, French, Spanish)
AN INVOLVING ROLE FOR A HIGHLY ORGANIZED AND RESPONSIVE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (ENGLISH, FRENCH, SPANISH)
AkzoNobel's Aerospace business is part of our business unit Automotive & Specialty Coatings. Our market-leading products and technologies offer world-class functionality, performance, efficiency and value. As a dedicated industry partner, we provide global support and offer a wide range of solutions for manufacturers, airlines, aircraft owners and MROs.
Within this context, you will play an important role in the Aerospace Coatings Customer Service Team by managing efficient order receipt and order-to-cash processes and acting as the first level contact for customers questions and complaints resolution.
Is this a challenge that matches your profile as a proactive professional and problem solver? Have you gained relevant commercial and/or logistics education and training? Do you have the excellent writing and telephone communication skills necessary to explain problems and handle issues? Above all, can you make a real difference within our dynamic, multinational and multicultural business environment? If you offer all this and more we invite you to apply for the position of Aerospace Customer Services Representative
This highly responsible position is based at our large site at Sassenheim, the Netherlands. It requires you to perform a number of activities as you manage efficient order receipt and order-to-cash processes.
• Prioritize timely order processing;
• Register and process customer orders in the ERP system (SAP) when they are received via electronic mail, phone, or alternative customer channels;
• Ensure order processing is handled correctly and in full and transferred to the transporters (logistics);
• Raise issues in delivery and/or invoices processes with the Supervisor;
• Complete the registering, filing and archiving of customer service-related documentation.
At all times you promote good customer interactions and relationships by;
• Assuring cooperation between customer service and the field force regarding the administration of customer orders;
• Working closely with the Logistics function to maintain consistency in approach towards customer service in the organization;
• Cooperating with the customer service team and other colleagues to provide the requested service level.
In order to achieve all this you constantly seek the customer and product knowledge necessary to find solutions for customer needs (e.g. additional and/or alternative products).
You also make proposals for work process improvement within our company-wide Continuous Improvement program.
Finally, you adhere to all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HS&E standards and act in compliance with all regulations.
Requirements Service Representative (English, French, Spanish)
• Bachelor (HBO) or secondary vocational education (MBO+) level of working and thinking;
• Accurate and experienced in SAP order processing;
• High level of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills;
• Logical and structured in thinking and doing;
• Native or near native French speaker with a high level of spoken and written English and Spanish. Dutch is considered an asset.
Offer Service Representative (English, French, Spanish)
How to apply
If you have any questions, please contact Ashna Badal, Talent Resourcing Partner, +31 (0)88 0106789, option 2. An employment screening may be part of the selection process.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
Publication end date
- Customer Support/ Client Care