Service technician CNC machines
Description Service technician CNC machines
For our client we are currently looking for a Service technician CNC machines.
As a service technician you are responsible for operating setting of CNC machines. The commissioning of these machines takes one number of days to weeks.
These installation projects are alternated with the elimination of issues and maintenance jobs for already installed machines and installations. You help resolving electronic, mechanical and software failures.
- The alternation between commissioning machines and service and maintenance jobs appeals to you.
- You work structured and planned at the installation projects.
- You have good communication skills where you have the style flexibility with different types of people (from operators to directors) and in various situations (consultation and training) to communicate.
- When solving issues, quality, efficiency and correctness play a part important role. Due to the diversity of the machines, your professional knowledge, service and customer orientation are of great importance for ensuring good customer satisfaction.
- Your method is practical and you have a flexible approach institution.
- You also have affinity with computers.
Requirements Service technician CNC machines
- You have at least a completed MBO-3 course, in electrical engineering,
- mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- Preferably you have at least a number years of work experience in a comparable independent position.
- You have knowledge of machine controls, PLCs and CNC controlled machines.
- You master the Dutch and English language well
- You are in possession of a driving license and live in the area between Utrecht, Eindhoven and Nijmegen.
How to apply
Publication end date
- To be determined