Description Software Engineer
For our client, supplier of computers measurement automation solutions we are looking for a Software Engineer within the R&D team at an international organization. The software within the company translates flows to its net value (and thus money), reliability, accuracy and availability of our platforms are of utmost importance.
Being part of an Agile software team, you will also participate in e.g. daily stand-up meetings and code reviews, and will be involved in all stages of software development: design, implementation and testing.
Requirements Software Engineer
You will be part of the R&D Team that:
- Has good team dynamics.
- Has direct influence on requirements and design of the product.
- Uses the latest technologies when sensible.
- Always looking to discuss and improve their way-of-work.
- Rapidly growing.
- Has a good quality track record.
- Uses current best software development practices.
You can expect:
- Interesting challenges.
- Valued by our customers.
- Both back-end and front-end challenges.
- Includes scheduling algorithms, various machine-to-machine protocols, databases, web APIs, single page web applications, and much more.
- Analytical mind-set (i.e. relevant Master or Bachelor degree in e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, ICT).
- Passion for technology and drive for making beautiful, useful code.
- Knowledge of Node.JS, HTML5, CSS/SASS and/or React is a plus.
- Good team communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills in speech and writing, proficient in speaking Dutch
How to apply
Publication end date
- To be determined