Software Engineer - Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Speech Recognition
Description Software Engineer - Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Speech Recognition
Do you want to belong to the team pushing the boundaries in ML and AI in the customer service industry? Our client is currently developing cutting edge software intended to shock the way the customer service industry currently operates.
They are ambitious, hardworking and fun, working in a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment. Using the latest technologies and analyzing in-depth state of the art and experimental technologies to push the boundaries of what is possible.
If you are ambitious, motivated and driven and want to join this team than let us know!
We are looking for new team members who are creative, passionate and ready to push the boundaries in all areas. If you are into the latest technology, believe that only the sky is the limit we want to hear from you.
The role will involve to architect, implement and maintain our technical infrastructure from scratch within a small but highly skilled and very experienced team of software and machine learning engineer’s language engineers.
- Implementing the first building blocks of our future AI/ML technology
- Identification, testing, and implementation of commercial and/or open source speech recognition solutions
- Speech model training and refinement to enhance speech recognition accuracy
- Practical design and implementation of speech recognition environments designed to meet performance, cost, and accuracy goals
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes
- Work in close collaboration with product management and backend / data engineers to ensure alignment between product goals and technical implementation
- Improving our technologies with in-depth knowledge and constructive feedback
- Education and technical guidance for other engineers and management
Requirements Software Engineer - Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Speech Recognition
The team is still busy at deciding which technologies will be used for all the products than if you have a solid background and tick a good few of the below points than we would love to hear from you and discuss!
- Real-world experience developing and deploying speech recognition solutions, ideally in a real-time telephony environment (Call Centre and/or Interactive Voice Response)
- Knowledge of a relevant field of research, such as Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Translation, Automatic Speech Recognition
- Deep practical experience developing and deploying AI/ML models in real-world environments using tools and platforms like MXNet, Caffe, Spark MLip, and TensorFlow
- Strong technical architecture, design, deployment and operational level knowledge of AI platforms, standards, protocols and devices
- Professional problem solver, pro-active, team-worker, rigorous and 100% result-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with confidence and maturity
- Smart, creative and practical at the same time
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results, open source contributions preferred
- Strong understanding in facilitating complex foreign APIs
- Experienced in more than programming language
- Experienced in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) and their related ML/AI products
- Experienced in developing state-less software
- Experienced in highly distributed applications
- Experienced in using GIT and Continuous integrations
- Experienced in working iterative to deliver first results fast
- Experienced in working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading firm;
- An incredible collaborative corporate culture;
- Support from an organization composed of true professionals defined by excellence, veracity, respect, commitment to development, learning and impacting your community;
- Flexible working hours (from 07:00 to 19:00);
- Training and development programs;
Our client’s organization is impressive with a plan to revolution the industry with a beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam and can offer you an international and dynamic working environment.
The corporate culture enshrines 5 pillars of team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation.
If you read this far and feel like we just described your profile and think you have what it takes, then apply now and find out more!
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to email@example.com