Software Test Engineer
Description Software Test Engineer
For our client, an international organisation supplier of computers measurement automation solutions we are looking for a Software Test Engineer within the R&D team. The software within the company translates flows to its net value (and thus money), reliability, accuracy and availability of our platforms are of utmost importance.
The Software Test Engineer will be part of the agile software development team within in the R&D department. The Engineer will be working on the flow computer software (C++ on a Windows Embedded platform), its configuration package (.Net) and our SCADA/HMI server software.
With the team, the Engineer will ensure high quality delivery of releases from the design stage up to a satisfied customer. Improving and extending the coverage of the suite of (mostly automated) unit, functional and integration tests. Being part of the development team, the Engineer will participate in e.g. daily stand-up meetings, perform (manual and automated) tests, help triage bug reports and have regular contact with key users of our software.
Requirements Software Test Engineer
- Bachelor or Master Degree in e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, ICT.
- Passion for creating high quality software
- Experience scripting languages (such as Bash), continuous integration software (such as Jenkins), build systems (MSBuild) and version control (Git).
- Knowledge of C++ and/or .Net is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and good communicative skills and are an enthusiastic team player.
- English language skills in speech and writing, and are proficient in speaking Dutch
How to apply
Publication end date
- To be determined