Solar Consultant (French-speaking) We are looking for 'Solar Warriors' to join our energetic team
Description Solar Consultant (French-speaking) We are looking for 'Solar Warriors' to join our energetic team
Do you go to work with a smile on your face every day? Not only because your workplace provides you with a nice environment, but also because you are working on projects that matter? Projects that make the world a little better? On top of that because you are working on one of today’s largest revolutions: solar power?
Then keep on reading!
At Sungevity we are growing fast and because of that, we are looking for 'Solar Warriors' who want to join our energetic team. We started in the garden shed of our founder in 2012, with the mission to launch a Rooftop Revolution: all roofs full of solar panels to boost the energy transition. How? Using our unique method: we work with an extreme customer-focus approach, using advanced software that enables us to make customized remote solar designs specifically designed to meet customer’s needs. We now have almost 160 solar warriors that work from our office at the IJ in the North - the new centre- of Amsterdam. Besides delivering solar to customers in the Netherlands, we also service the customers throughout Italy and Belgium!
As a Solar Consultant (French speaking, living in the Netherlands) you will be working in our sales department. This is often called the most energetic department of Sungevity where you often hear maracas shaking. The shaking of maracas is a tradition to celebrate a sale. At the sales department you will manage your own customer portfolio. Your goal is to motivate as many customers as possible to switch to clean solar power! You will give the customer an honest advice based on their situation, in a one-on-one remote solar consultation over the phone. You will acknowledge the customer's demands and walk them through the different possibilities for their situation. By asking the right questions, you will understand exactly what the customer wants. With your expertise and enthusiasm you know how to build trust. You do this so well, that the customer wants to sign on the spot! Of course, you will not have to work on your own. You will work closely together with your immediate colleagues at Sales, RSD (Remote Solar Design), and Customer Care.
Working at Sungevity is more...
Besides contributing to a better world where you can calculate exactly how much CO2 your customers have saved at the end of the month, working at Sungevity has many more pro's:
● A blast to work at: fun colleagues, legendary parties, and good 'borrels'.
● Heaps of inspiration: who can say that trail blazers in sustainability like Boyan Slat and Joris Luyendijk come to give presentations at their job?
● Working on a healthy lifestyle: a delicious lunch including a salad bar, boxing classes, and yoga sessions.
● An international work environment: colleagues from 15 different nationalities. That means: Bollywood film tips, Italian cooking tips, travel tips. You name it!
● Development: we will of course train you to become a real Solar Sales Consultant. Including sales trainings that will benefit you your whole career!
● Sungevity is growing fast = enough opportunities to grow
● And of course: a good standard salary. Including an appealing bonus arrangement!
Requirements Solar Consultant (French-speaking) We are looking for 'Solar Warriors' to join our energetic team
● Are you looking for a job that will help you make the world better?
● Do you have 1 to 2 years of experience in sales (customer contact is a pre)?
● Do you have a minimum of an HBO professional and intellectual ability?
● Does getting results make you happy?
● Are you super friendly, and do you have a cheerful voice?
● Would you like to work 40 hours a week?
● Does the story above make you super enthusiastic?
How to apply
How cool would it be if you could say: “about solar power: in my time we still had these -They were called solar panels- on our roofs. Now solar cells are everywhere. Weird that we used to get our energy from coal…..:, When you are 65. As if you worked on the first Macinthosh!
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- North Holland