Stock Controller | Inventory Controller
Job description Stock Controller | Inventory Controller
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the FMCG sector and a international company! We are looking for someone with passion for Logistics and experience with managing stock and inventory.
In the role of Stock Controller, based in our Rotterdam office, you fully support the Logistics team on all regular stock activities.
- Check stock levels in different warehouses
- Check order files and make amendments if needed and order goods
- Control inbound deliveries and chase suppliers if needed
- Archive purchase orders and relevant documents
- Arrange transport to customers or between warehouses and monitor outbound deliveries
- Maintain shipping info for ordered products and the planning summary
- Draw up stock lists
- Participate in stock meetings
- Visit warehouse if needed
Job requirements Stock Controller | Inventory Controller
- Have intermediate/higher vocational level of working and thought, preferably logistic studies
- Have at least 1 year in a similar position
- Have experience with activities in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Preferably work experience within an internationally (in a number of European countries) operating company
- Good Microsoft Office and ideally SAP (preferably)
- Have good communicative skills, both towards colleagues,customers and suppliers
- Be result-oriented in achieving deadlines
- Capable of working independantly
- Have a flexible mentality to work in an ever changing environment
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken) are a must. The ideal candidate will speak German as well.
The company is active in food and beverage sector
The company is an international player with a fun and energetic environment. You would start on a contract with Adams for 6 months with some possibility of extension. The company offers a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits.
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- South Holland
- To be determined