Strategic Marketing Activation Specialist for fantastic 6 month project in Amsterdam.
Job description Strategic Marketing Activation Specialist for fantastic 6 month project in Amsterdam.
The International Office in Amsterdam has an immediate opportunity for an International, Strategic Marketing Activation/Communication Manager/Specialist to join them on a 6 month temporary project. The ideal candidate will need to offer proven international campaign development experience alongside broader marketing knowledge.
The core responsibilities are:
• Management of International Marketing Activation Plans & Calendars for 2017 & 2018
o Focus Europe and the Far East.
• Work with key agencies to develop international media (all 360 touchpoints) and creative campaigns, balancing brand building and selling hero products. Develop with selected agencies, local campaign development infrastructure
• Manage the creation, production, deployment and localization of assets. Setting-up 3rd party marketing implementation infrastructure
• Be member of core team that is developing an International Positioning. Responsible for translation of the positioning in story line, per touchpoint
• Support with the organization of the global, annual distributors conference.
• Responsible for communication with HQ in the USA and with local partners (regional offices, agents and distributors), regarding strategic marketing and marketing activation topics
Job requirements Strategic Marketing Activation Specialist for fantastic 6 month project in Amsterdam.
What you need to offer;
• Proven International Experience – Cultural agility is a must. Preferably Global, not Europe only. Minimum 10 years +.
• Proven Experience in International Campaign Management – 360 touchpoints, including Shopper Marketing/Instore, PR, Digital, Social and Above-the-Line
• Experience in Media Strategy, Planning and Buying
• Generalist, with Marcom Experience. Broader marketing skills preferred. Should be able to link global marketing strategy, to global marketing communications, to local marketing strategy, to local activity planning
• Experience with US based companies would be a nice-to-have
• Marketing related degree.
• Business fluency in English. Other European languages (German, French, Spanish) would be an advantage
You MUST be available to start this opportunity in May 2017. Mid May ideally.
You will need to be available for the duration of a 6 month project.
You will already be living in the Netherlands and within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam (max 1 hour).
You will have eligibility to work in the Netherlands without restrictions.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org as quickly as possible.
Please also indicate your salary level (monthly/annually or hourly) and your availability.
Publication end date
- North Holland