Supplier Registration Assistant
Description Supplier Registration Assistant
The Hague – 6-month contract
Our client is a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals. Their offices in Europe support a wide range of activities from facilitating the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe, to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation.
Out client is seeking a supplier registration assistant to join their team in The Hague. You will be assisting the supervisor with data entry duties with SAP. SAP experience is required for this position. An ideal candidate will have the following competencies: customer focus, collaboration/teamwork, initiative, accountability.
- Initiate Vendor Master registration, maintenance and approval process including accounting information creation, updates and verification;
- Maintain supplier related records and/or files as required;
- Conduct troubleshooting supplier queries regarding SAP Ariba;
- Handle requests from vendors applying for registration with AOC and as assigned by more senior team members;
- Maintain Supplier Relations database and tracking programs for potential vendors/manufacturers;
- Prepare registration letters for issuance to vendors;
- Prepare weekly and monthly highlights for S&SRM Unit;
- Conduct KPI tracking/reporting;
- Assist the Supervisor in compiling data for the preparation of comprehensive and miscellaneous reports;
- Verify records for accuracy and provide supporting documentation when required.
- Vocational Education;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Administration or other support function, preferably in the field of the respective functional area;
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbally;
- Microsoft Office skills. Microsoft Excel proficiency is desirable;
- SAP ERP and SAP Ariba knowledge is a plus.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 (0)6 8586 165