Swedish ECommerce Customer Service Agent
Description Swedish ECommerce Customer Service Agent
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via Telephone and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
Requirements Swedish ECommerce Customer Service Agent
* Fluency in written and spoken English & either Danish/Norwegian/Swedish/Dutch * Customer Focus- at least 3-6 months in either an office based or customer facing environment and the ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines * Specialist Expertise - Proficiency with MS Office, the internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software * Responsibility for Results - Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone) * Working with others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale * Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions. * Effective Communication- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills * Problem Solving - Using investigative skills in order to find a resolution. * Planning & Organising - Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
Our Client is partnering with a worldwide leader in online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like cheques and money orders.
GB - Belfast
Publication end date
Other jobs of this company: