Swedish SEA Marketeer
Description Swedish SEA Marketeer
A native Swedish speaker, living in the Amsterdam area, who has gained about 1-2 years of experience in SEA Marketing. In the role of SEA Marketer at IBG, you will be managing all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. You will learn how te become a successful SEM Specialist that will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
You will focus on your own country of expertise, which makes you a native Swedish speaker, who has gained about 1-2 years of experience in SEA Marketing. You are now ready to take your ambitions to the next level and learn the in-and-outs on SEA on the job!
Requirements Swedish SEA Marketeer
• BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field;
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing;
• Experience with bid management tools (likeClick Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite);
• Experience with Google Analytics;
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports;
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Offer Swedish SEA Marketeer
• The chance to leave your footsteps on our road to success;
• Learning all ins-and-out on SEA/SEM and develop into an Online Marketing specialist;
• A unique step in your career in an innovative and unbelievable fast growing company;
• Money - a salary and possible performance based bonuses that match your experience, potential, and ambitions;
• A dynamic culture with fun company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong tournament – creating our unique company culture.
What you will be doing:
• Collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
• Executing A/B tests to achieve better results;
• Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns;
• Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies;
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns;
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
0 - 40K / year
Publication end date
- Research & Development
- Business & Strategy
- Marketing & Communications
- Information Technology (ICT)
- 3200 - 4000 Euro