Talent Acquisition Coordinator - English Fluent
Job description Talent Acquisition Coordinator - English Fluent
Have you developed 1-2 years experience working as Recruitment Assistant and are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are you interested in a role within the Retail Fashion industry? Are you looking forward to joining an enthusiastic and fun to work with Talent Acquisition Team with strong international focus?
Are you immediately available for a new challenge? Then read further!
The core responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to support as the coordinator of the Talent Acquisition team for a broad range of support tasks ranging from booking interviews, registering new candidates, posting positions on various job boards, sourcing, research and general admin tasks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Balance multiple candidate schedules on any given day and ensure that interview days run smoothly. Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters and interviewers for interview days.
• Book all international candidate travel
• Track and maintain all candidates, candidate communication, interviewer panels, and feedback in the ATS
• Posting and administering job adverts on various job boards
• Working with the recruiters to help source, research and identify new talent
• Working closely with the wider HR team on topics such as internal talent, on boarding of new hires and ways to make TA processes more efficient.
You will be reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
Job requirements Talent Acquisition Coordinator - English Fluent
Requirements and Background:
• 2+ years experience within a recruiting department
• Excessively organized
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to create professional yet playful messaging and to communicate with senior executives
• Confidence and the ability to build strong relationships with interviewers and executives
• Comfortable with change and can work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient with calendaring, recruiting systems, MS Office and other web-based tools
• Fun to work with and a contagious personality
• Ability to follow through and consistently meet deadlines
• High degree of self-management and autonomy, proactive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure with enthusiasm and energy in a flexible working environment
Additional information Talent Acquisition Coordinator - English Fluent
The position requires immediate start, with a possibility to stay long term if your performance is good.
Salary and secondary benefits are competitive.
- Human Resources
- North Holland
- 2300 - 2700 Euro