Technical Customer Service | After Sales | English native
Job description Technical Customer Service | After Sales | English native
As Technical Customer service employee you will be part of the After Sales team that works for the British and Irish market. Within this team you will have the following main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing technical product information
- Order processing for service parts
- Solving Technical issues
- Coordinating with the scheduling/installation team in the UK
- Processing of returns
What's in it for you?
- A fulltime position with a variety in tasks and duties.
- The working hours will be 9:30 to 18:00 Monday till Friday.
- We offer good secondary benefits and opportunities for educational development.
- You will become part of an enthusiastic team and have the prospect of a permanent contract within a growing international organization.
Job requirements Technical Customer Service | After Sales | English native
- Native English speaker
- MBO/HBO education level or equivalent, previous troubleshooting and customer support experience
- Technical background/knowledge and technically minded
- Computer skills in MS Office, Exact (or similar)
- Key Competencies: Customer focus, results driven, accuracy and problem solving
- Customer Support/ Client Care
- South Holland
- To be determined