Technical Product Owner
Description Technical Product Owner
Technical Product Owner
As a Technical Product Owner at IBG, you will be held responsible as a key stakeholder within your Scrum team(s). You will be focusing mainly on projects concerning backend development, which will mostly concern process flows and feedback loops. You have a good knowledge on PHP development but your passion is all about bringing the teams together and making things happen. Your experience in Retail and development make you aware of the company needs and priorities. You will provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes, and Stories. Together with your team, you will improve the customer journey by creating a Scrum environment, creating and managing the product roadmap and by involving, managing and training your team in such a way, that all the company goals get achieved.
Requirements Technical Product Owner
Who you are:
- With a track record of 3+ years, you have an extensive experience working as a Product Owner in a (fast-paced, conversion focused) technology environment;
- You have a good knowledge on PHP development;
- You have some years of (front-end) development skills, which makes you able to "put on the finishing touches". You don't have to be a developer right now, but you definitely speak the language and know what has to be done from a technologic point of view;
- You possess a fundamental understanding of end to end customer experience integration and dependencies;
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Deep understanding of the Mobile applications versus Desktop applications
- Experience in A/B testing and a solid Agile experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
- You are super performance focused, but a born leader as well. You know how to get your team to the next level, by inspiring them to take chances, show initiative and take ownership. You have great interpersonal skills and commercially speaking, you understand the vision of the business, based on different point of views; customers, stakeholders, and developers.
#Development #Mobile Applications #Workflows #Feedback loops #PHP
Offer Technical Product Owner
What's in it for you?
- The chance to leave your footsteps on our road to success;
- A unique step in your career in an innovative and unbelievable fast growing company;
- Money - a salary and possible performance based bonuses that match your experience, potential, and ambitions;
- A dynamic culture with fun company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong tournament – creating our unique company culture.
- Salary +/-60 k
Publication end date
- Information Technology (ICT)
- North Holland
- > 4000 Euro