The Head of Pricing & Content
Description The Head of Pricing & Content
The Head of Pricing & Content is responsible for all processes and tools that allow Zamro to optimally position its assortment of over 500k – mostly technical - products. He or she works closely together with Category Management. Together, the two teams determine what we sell, what price we sell it for, how we display it in our shop and how we drive revenue. While Category Management focuses on category specific aspects. Pricing & Content focuses on the generic processes and tools that support and facilitate Zamro’s growth by combining tech, data analysis and scalable solutions with sound business acumen.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Drive growth through competence in pricing, content and merchandising
- Drive decision making & implementation of supporting software for pricing and content management
- Implement a dynamic pricing strategy to achieve the right balance between conversion and profit
- Measure, steer and react on clear KPI goals
- Evangelize the impact of content on customer journey, conversion and NPS. Drive a content strategy that delivers measurable results
- Create scalable ways of sourcing and onboarding high quality product content and digital assets
- Grow the impact of our merchandising campaigns by creating and environment of experimenting, measuring & evaluating impact and adjusting the strategy.
- Drive product development needed for effective campaigns and promotions
- Balance short term benefits with long term goals
- Provide guidance to a team of skilled professionals. Stimulate personal growth and get the most out of the team.
Requirements The Head of Pricing & Content
- Academic background, preferably technical or commercial
- At least eight years of work experience, of which at least three years in a pricing and content role in an e-commerce environment, this is a must!
- Experience with the installation, setup & maintenance of product information systems
- Working knowledge of web technology platforms, dynamic pricing tools and content management systems (CMS/PIM/DAM)
- Data driven mindset. Experience in leveraging business insights and analytics to make decisions (sales, click-path, traffic, AOV, conversion, A/B testing, etc.)
- Proven experience with managing a team
- Ability to adapt in a highly commercial, constant changing and fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of German and/or French are a plus
Zamro is a young, ambitious e-commerce company crazy about technical parts and tools. Backed by a global leader in the market of technical products, we are the new player on the MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) market. Our ambition is to become the leading supplier in Europe for industrial supplies.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Great & high energy team
- No bureaucracy
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
Publication end date
- Sales & Procurement
- Finance & Accounting
- North Holland
- > 4000 Euro
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company