Trader - Excellent level of English
Description Trader - Excellent level of English
You are an independent worker, but still into the phase of developing. That means you are not afraid to jump into a challenging work situation, and share your strong opinion with peers. Furthermore, you are also able to build things up from scratch, and develop ideas yourself for the growth of the organization. You are the key person in terms of trading, because you will give financial trading support.
Requirements Trader - Excellent level of English
• Candidate who lives in Amsterdam, or around Amsterdam (due to travelling)• Minimum 3 years work experience at a financial institution (bank or trading boutique firm), trading experience on a professional level
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong opinion
• Ability to travel
• Available on fulltime basis (40 hours / week)
• English on a fluent level
Offer Trader - Excellent level of English
The salary and the secondary benefits could be discussed on a later stage.
Please, note, the role includes travelling.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Finance & Accounting
- Sales Representatives native level German
- Sales Representatives for the Belgium Market
- Cash Management and Treasury Administrator with fluent Portuguese and/or French
- Sales Operations Specialist - Native level of German
- Inside Sales Representative speaking German