Traffic Manager - Business English
Description Traffic Manager - Business English
Innovate and digitize: Can you help our customers achieve their goals faster and better? Do you want to work at the front of the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Join us!
In the first half of 2017, we have already been able to welcome 10 new customers and the list continues to grow. In order to pursue our growth ambition and fulfill our promise to customers, we are looking for exceptional talent.
Digital Innovation: The Function
As a Traffic Manager, you will be responsible for all projects and assignments within CX Company. You are in charge of implementation planning, maintaining and expanding projects. In addition, you are the communicative link between our organization in Maastricht, the commercial organisation in the UK, and our clients. You are pivotal to successful cooperation.
- Maintaining customer contact from the intake to completion of projects. You will monitor the project scope and inform your customers of the progress
- Being a conversation partner for our clients about online strategy and customer journeys
- Managing assignment formulas, hours, resource plans and priorities, monitoring your deadlines and goals
- Continuous monitoring of the quality of our projects and renegotiation of ongoing projects
- Attending face-to-face client visits and meetings ranging from kick-off to regular update meetings (this requires some travel to the UK)
Requirements Traffic Manager - Business English
Are you the talent we are looking for?
You communicate with a high dose of positive energy that enables you to convince and persuade others of your vision. You know how to get the best results and keep everyone in control. A world that changes continuously? That gets you excited! You are digitally switched on, take initiative and have passion for your customers providing them with a high level of service. You guide operations internally and never lose sight for the quality of your projects.
- A university degree in a relevant direction
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Delivery Manager, Operational Account Manager or Technical Consultant
- You have ICT experience, preferably in a digital service or online agency environment
- You master the English language, both in word and writing (Native is a plus)
CX Company is a leading provider of solutions for digital customer contact for both national and international customers. Our innovative software platform (DigitalCX) enables customers to make their digital customer experience more personal, human and effective. DigitalCX is the artificial intelligence ‘conversation automation’ machine behind chatbots, intelligent assistants and self-service solutions on websites, in apps and social media like Facebook Messenger. With over 30 customers in 17 different countries using DigitalCX, we put everything in place to ensure personal and contextual customer contact. We work for major brands including KPN, T-Mobile, Simple, Brand New, OHRA, Ditzo, InShared, NN, ANWB and more.
Offer Traffic Manager - Business English
Working at CX Company
We are growing at a fast pace and therefore always looking for talented and ambitious people who live and breathe ‘digital’. We do not offer a conventional work environment, but a challenging international culture in which creative people make change. We encourage you to innovate, experiment and think independently.
We offer you:
- A market-based salary
- Plenty of growth opportunities to create your own success
- Enthusiastic colleagues who challenge you to get the most out of yourself
How to apply
Want to help us shape the future of digital customer service? Then send us your CV and motivation letter to Jeroen Brouwers via the ‘Apply’ button.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Maastricht, Delivery Manager, Traffic Manager, Operational Account Manager, Technical Consultant
Publication end date
- Information Technology (ICT)
- To be determined
- Direct employment/ Company