Description Travel Operator
A young Dutch speaking professional, a collaborative foreman / woman who gets energized by doing operational tasks in all phases of the Travel product. Who is keen on process improvements to help on board and manage Travel clients in a faster, more time and cost efficient manner. Who is pro-active and self starting and not afraid to go to people to get what he/she needs. Who is a medior person with 2 till 4 years of working experience in Project Management, with an entrepreneurial mindset and experience in process management.
We are looking for an eager self-starting Travel Operator to join our Travel Team!
As a Travel Operator you are responsible for an efficient and successful operation of our new Travel Product. Your goal is to decrease the operational workload and guide the implementation of Travel in the organisation. Furthermore you are the linking pin between Travel and the Accounts and Sales teams in order to make Travel a joint success.
Requirements Travel Operator
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in travel, tourism, business studies or comparable;
• 3 years of relevant project management experience;
• Eager and a self-starter;
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Speak and write Dutch and English fluently
• are in the possession of both a working- and residency permit for the Netherlands;
• Excellent organization and administrative skills. Proactively prioritize work with minimal direction and effectively manage resources to meet objectives and deadlines
• You're a quick learner and willing to help out wherever needed;
• Problem solver
• Great communication skills and the ability to motivate others;
• Working experience in a fast paced environment;
• Knowledge of the Travel or Event industry.
Offer Travel Operator
• A competitive salary;
• Enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
• Successful, quickly growing and expanding organization;
• An atmosphere that is collaborative and challenging;
• An international and informal working environment;
• A good company culture to work and develop yourself in, together with time for social events. .
• This is a full time job and our office is located in the city centre of Amster
This position is an opportunity at a successful, growing, dynamic and international company. Innovative and entrepreneurial spirit which you can use to reach our goalsdam.
Publication end date
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Research & Development
- Administration & Secretarial
- Business & Strategy