Description UX Designer
You will be shaping the way our product works and how it helps our clients improve their business and their relationship with customers.
Design is an important part at Starred, don’t expect any red tape and brace yourself for a lot of intriguing challenges.
You will be challenged to make things better every single day, by your team and the thousands of users that use our product every single day.
Requirements UX Designer
Things you're good at:
- User testing – Experience with user testing is mandatory, nothing beats seeing real users using your product.
- Experience with prototyping and wire framing – Whether that is using tools like Marvel and Invision, code-based tools Framer or directly into HTML/CSS.
- Experience with launching products – Designing pretty screens and buttons is just the beginning, having experience with launching products and working on products that are used by thousands of people is what we’re looking for.
- At least 3 years of professional experience – Experience with the Agile methodology, as well as working in a startup environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- Understanding and experience with HTML/CSS – You won’t be expected to write production-ready code but understanding the basics of frontend-programming will make quick prototyping and handovers a breeze.
Starred is the feedback software solution loved by both clients and respondents. Through actionable insights we inspire companies to bring the voice of their customers and employees to life. We’re already working for industry-leaders like eBay, Deliveroo, Catawiki, Spotify, G-Star and Nestlé and the number is growing ever faster.
Offer UX Designer
40 - 60K / year
Publication end date
- Research & Development
- Information Technology (ICT)
- > 4000 Euro