Warehouse - Logistic Coordinator- English
Job description Warehouse - Logistic Coordinator- English
A great opportunity to contribute to a strong team environment and gain more experience in a very dynamic industry - medical sector. Join an international company that is growing and has a strong presence in the industry.
The mission of the role is to establish and drive best in class Logistics + Warehouse support to customers and team members that rely on the high quality of service of the Logistics team to sell to customers. Are you ready for a new challenge?
The role entails a combination of activities:
Supports in the overall management and monitoring of :
- Stock management + stock allocation based on stock availability
- Reviewing and releasing of back orders
- Processing, checking & release of orders
- Processes for forwards orders, promotional orders and exceptional orders or recall situations
- Batching and filing of all documentation
Physical handling of inbound and outbound shipments (products, spare parts, demo equipment) & the associated documentation. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving merchandise inbound shipments (incl. checking of completeness and damages).
- Separate receiving into ‘book to stock’ and ‘pending items’ (e.g. incomplete master data, unknown purchase order, unknown recipient. o Informing sales about receipt for ‘pending items’
- informs staff about dedicated post/parcels upon receipt
- Unpacking and proper stocking of inbound merchandise
- Picking of merchandise according to packing list, registration of serial numbers in Visual and preparation of delivery
- Create shipping instructions for transport companies
- Dispatching merchandise shipments
- Archiving shipping documents
- Taking care of cleanness in the warehouse area
- Taking care of waste disposal according to environmental requirements
- Taking care of stock control (counting)
- Control of packing materials and boxes o Instruction Manual control (putting into boxes, quantity control for urgent ordering)
Job requirements Warehouse - Logistic Coordinator- English
For this role we are looking for someone, who has:
- 2-4 years relevant experience in Logistics/warehouse or combined
- Has excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with interface to sales teams, sales channels, supply chain, customer care, technical service and finance also desirable
- Good knowledge of track and trace systems of transport companies
- Great customer focused
- Strong prioritising and time management skills
- Solid team player, supportive, adaptible
- Positive attitutde and "hands on" approach
Intensive training upon arrival, ensuring you are equiped to deliver the absolute best service
Great new office in Amsterdam and an environment inspired by growth of the company
Extremely dynamic, friendly, fast paced.
It is a company that takes care of their employees and where there is plenty of space for fun activities soon, they even have a big screen for movie nights and other social gatherings.
It is extremely international, you will feel at home as an expat.
Additional information Warehouse - Logistic Coordinator- English
Possibility for long term employment based on your performance.
- Highly competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits
- Fun at work
Publication end date
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- North Holland
- 2300 - 2700 Euro