Warehouse Supervisor fluent in English and with at least one European language
Description Warehouse Supervisor fluent in English and with at least one European language
- Maintaining and updating ISO related documentation and implement procedures in accordance to ISO standards
- Responsible for managing the daily warehouse operations, receiving storage, kitting and products delivery- Planning, organizing and assigning the warehouse workforce: shipping and receiving requirements according to inbound as well as outbound schedules.- Managing: equipment usage, space efficiency, inventory control, safe and cycle counting, securing the warehouse and responsible for the warehouse appearance
- Improve warehouse efficiency by implement 5S, FIFO and visual management concept
Requirements Warehouse Supervisor fluent in English and with at least one European language
- Good knowledge of vehicle industry delivery requirements and supplier logistics practice (i.e. packaging transportation modes and customs relevant doc. Generated)
- Excellent knowledge of global logistics operations and supply chain management
- Customs clearance experience is a plus
- Strong leadership and organizational management capability
- Team leading experience
- Self-motivated and result-orientated
- Bachelor degree in International Trade, Logistics Management, Business Management or equivalent
- Good computer application skills
- Good knowledge in ERP , SAP , WMS or Oracle concept & implementation
- English on a business level and one other European language. Good/excellent knowledge of the Dutch language is a big advantage.
Please note: The ideal candidate speaks at least ENGLISH on a business level in combination with another European language. DUTCH is preferable.
Offer Warehouse Supervisor fluent in English and with at least one European language
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.
Publication end date
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- North Brabant
- 2300 - 2700 Euro
- Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Representative native level German speaking
- Customer Support Professional - Business fluency in Spanish and Dutch
- Logistic Specialist Speaking Fluent Spanish and English
- Sales Agent - English & Dutch
- Customer Success Manager - excellent English and Dutch speaker