By: Together Abroad 18-02-2015
Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career an MBA can give you this opportunity.
If you are ready to move forward in your career, but wondering which MBA program would best suit you, don’t miss face to face meeting with the world's most elite business schools at the QS MBA Event.
Meet them at Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 5, Amsterdam 1012 RC, on Thursday 5th March between 17:00 and 22:00.
Simply REGISTER HERE for free to attend QS MBA event.
• Take part in the "Getting into Business School" panel with RSM Erasmus and ESMT
• Scheduled personal 30 minute meetings with admissions directors
• Meet top business schools at the 1 hour open fair
• Join free networking drinks
• Apply for scholarships worth $1.7 million, available exclusively to event attendees
• Get a free consultation from QS team of MBA experts
Participating Business Schools:
• IESE, ESADE, Copenhagen Business School, IE, Hult, Ashridge, Rotterdam School of Management, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vlerick Business School, ESMT, Kellogg-WHU, Chicago-Booth and many more!
• After you register for the event, experienced QS MBA consultants will review your resume and match your experience with the business schools attending, according to their entry requirements as well as your individual needs.
You will be provided with a personally tailored schedule of one-to-one meetings with schools interested in your profile.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Getting into Business School Presenters: Leading MBA Schools
Exclusive to this event
Shawn O'Connor, HBS alumni and Forbes MBA Columnist
gives his inside advice on getting into B-School
Tailored Schedule of 30 minute meetings
Simply REGISTER HERE for free to attend QS MBA event