HR Business Partner Job description
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy
- Diagnose and deliver full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Succession plans determined and delivered, accountable for final resourcing decisions down to agreed levels, embedding core processes, talent pipelines in place
- Define, communicate and put into effect specific capability requirements for business units
- Developing depth and breadth of Management Capability to build our leadership talent for the future
- Coach the Leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams
- Deliver change programmes – deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements
- Measure organizational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Leverages internal and external best practice to ensure competitiveness of reward strategy
- Diagnose and deliver reward and recognition interventions to drive business performance
- Responsible for the compensation & benefits policy-making, pension schemes and social relations
- Minimum 4 years generalist HR experience at Advisor level
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and case management
- Broad awareness and empathy for the Talent, Reward and OE agendas
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and organization change processes
- Knowledge and experience with Local Dutch employment law, tax and social security legislation, particularly in a context of international assignments / relocations
- Commercial understanding
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organization & People agenda to influence the business.
- Relationship and People skills
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Consultancy skills, specifically diagnosis and contracting.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a process environment.
- Can take employee feedback and identify trends and themes, develop interventions and engage senior stakeholders behind required action.
- Can develop plans and take through to action – engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing, process etc
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- Degree level qualification MINIMUM.
- Preferably you hold a Master in Economics, Business Management or HR Management
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.