Assembly Superintendent Job description
- Ensures that fabrication, assembly and maintenance activities are performed in accordance with the set quality and time objectives in order to reach the best possible technical and economic results.
- Ensures correct use of the internal and external resources to carry out production activities.
- Ensures that fabrication and assembly activities are performed in accordance with established quality and safety procedures.
- Provides quantitative data required for issuing the works program and supervise issue of Progress Report. Ensures the definition and measuring of production control parameters and relative analysis of the deviations in terms of respect of times, efficiency and productivity, ensuring all corrective measures.
- Ensures that welding activities and non-destructive controls are carried out according to job order technical procedures and specifications with a view to cost optimization.
- Promotes, on the basis of operational needs and in cooperation with the technical services, new investments in tools and equipment as well as improvement and modification to existing tools and equipment, ensuring the use of those developed in the company.
- Ensures that ordinary and extraordinary maintenance activities aimed at guaranteeing, within the range of competence, efficiency and preservation of assets are carried out.
- Ensures that load out operations are carried out. Ensures that lifting and handling activities are regularly carried out.
- Guarantees pre-commissioning and mechanical completion.
- Coordinates commissioning activities.
- Increases management involvement in managing and in driving safety performance.
- Reinforces supervisory role in safety accountability.