Cathodic Protection Engineer Job description
- Definition of Calculation methodology/ Protection method definition : Sacrificial or impressed insulated or not/
- Definition of Material and determine Environmental conditions
- Determination of the sacrificial anode quantities / location / material (Al /Zn / Mg) for the design life of the structure.
- Determination of the impressed current system size regarding the DC source and it’s associated anode ground bed
- Issuing of Bid Doc for Procurement use.
- Establishing bidder lists, evaluating and pre-qualifying vendors, bid assessments, audits, reviewing supplier’s documentation for compliance with client /international specifications /rules
- Assistance during MPQT, review for approval of subcontractor documentation
- Commissioning and start up operation.
- Management of CP site survey subcontractor on site.
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferably with qualification in corrosion engineering.
- 5 years experience in process and utilities of petroleum refineries, chemical process plants.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.