Civil Works Engineer Job description
- Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
- Maintains project technical files
- Controls of subcontracted civil engineering documents.
- Sets up and executes assigned engineering activities such as detail design, verification and studies relevant to any engineering topic associated to Discipline, pursuing objectives of sound engineering and design optimization in term of costs, fabrication simplicity and safety.
- Prepares design specifications for reinforced concrete, buildings, earhworks, roads and underground networks, piling works and soil improvement.
- Develops calculation notes for reinforced concrete, piling works and storm water collection systems.
- Develops functional layout of buildings.
- Prepares material spec.'s and architectural design for buildings.
- Develops drainwaters and sewage system lay-outs.
- Develops studies for foundations and concrete structures.
- Prepares MTOs and BOQs .
- Prepares S.O.W. and technical specification for civil construction subcontracts.
- Prepares technical documentation for civil material requisition and assists the procurement dept. in the technical evaluations.
- Supervises/Approves civil structure design, constructive drawings of buildings, plot plans and foundation drawings.
- Implements discipline follow-up activities.
- Implements field engineering activities.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas business
- Front End Engineering Design
- Analysis and design of all types of RCC and steel structures
- Able to design all type of equipment foundations
- Review and prepare civil method statements