Civil Works Lead Job description
- Defines the civil list of activities, list of deliverables and their dates of issue in accordance with contract requirements and time schedule
- Issues the civil design philosophies and update applicable general specifications
- Prepares and performs the civil design review
- Attends inter-discipline design reviews and coordination meetings
- Manages and is the technical reference for civil works engineers, designers and draftsmen
- Controls and signs all civil deliverables
- Controls and manages subcontracted activities.
- Ensures the achievement of assigned goals and the fulfillment of the project quality requirements, the contractual obligations and Company HSE commitments
- Takes any corrective action within civil group necessary for this purpose
- Reports to project PEM and to civil head of department whenever required
- Controls and reports civil design activities progress
- Calculates and monitors performance indicators
- Co-ordinates with other discipline specialists and obtains input necessary to perform the civil design
- Takes care of any modification of contract scope and issues trend notices when necessary
- Issues the REX (feedback dossier) at the end of project engineering phase
- Higher Education Degree (in BA in Civil Engineering or similar) is mandatory.
- Fluent knowledge of English language is required.
- Knowledge and experience in international PMC contracts related to the development and execution EPC Contracts.
- Knowledge and experience in international Projects related to development and execution EPC Contracts
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant activities, mainly in oil and gas sector.