Commissioning Engineer Job description
- Reviews the project technical documentation and the contractual requirements.
- Defines commissioning work packages and prepare the relevant procedures with the assistance of discipline engineers.
- Supervises commissioning field activities.
- Prepares the commissioning dossiers.
- Ensures safe execution of all commissioning activities through the application of the work permit procedure.
- Coordinates activities of vendor representatives and subcontractors.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering, Technical Physics or Process Technology.
- 5 years’ experience in a maintenance, test or service role within the Oil and Gas and/or petrochemical industry – preferably with a system integration company or similar.
- Experience and Knowledge of flow metering, instrumentation, PLC, SCADA, valves, pumps, sampling systems, analysers, Flow Computers, E&I wiring and control panels.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, a proactive team player in combination with a strong self-supporting/ independent character.
- Willingness to frequent worldwide travel (50% of your time).
- Commercial awareness, good command of English and good presentation skills.