Commissioning Lead Job description
- Reviews contractual documentation.
- Reviews engineering documents to insure that the commissioning & startup requirements are accounted for in the design.
- Prepares and keeps up-to-date the pre-commissioning and commissioning execution plans (including the schedule and the mobilization of personnel and equipment).
- Supervises the preparation of the pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Supervises the preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the process team. 6) Assists procurement group for the definition of vendor assistance.
- Assists subcontract group for the scope definition of work contractors.
- Manages the execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
- Prepares the commissioning progress reports to the project management and to the commissioning department.
- Coordinates assistance of the Vendor representatives.
- Supervises, if required, the performance tests.
- Assists the Project Manager in contacts with Client representatives for the handover of the plant.
- Ensures the preparation of final reports and certificates.
- 10 years of Experience in the Field of Mechanical and Rotating for the Offshore Facilities, OIL & Gas, Power Plant industry as Lead/supervisor
- Experience with functional testing such as: HVAC air and water distribution systems, air handling units, pumps, chillers, boilers, standby generators, Gas Compressors, Gas Generators, life boat and crane systems as well strong affinity with piping, valves corioles flow meters Fire water and FM200 systems.
- Demonstrate personal HSSE and excellent HSE behaviors at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
- Competent/good written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with the project Commissioning Team as well Client representatives.