Electronic Equipment Maintenance Engineer Job description
- To ensure for on-board electronic equipment:
- the implementation of preventive maintenance programs
- the implementation of special maintenance and control of technical results;
- the notification of obsolete equipment, with request for relevant elimination from assets;
- the checking of expense estimates for maintenance activities and facility renewal;
- the collection and entry of data necessary to update the facility and equipment management archive;
- on the basis of programmed activities and operating conditions, prompt notification of spare part;
- requirements to compensate deviations from routine and special maintenance demands;
- compliance of maintenance quality to reference standards;
- upkeep of certification and equipment servicing.
- Knowledgeable in safety requirements for major turnaround and maintenance activities.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of electronic engineering.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in the oil and gas industry is required.
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment.
- Fluent English
- Skills in developing technical reports.