HR Manager Job description
- As the Human Resources Manager, you are a mature business partner who together with our managers attract, challenge, develop, inspire and empower co-workers.
- Proactively engage on issues such as the ‘talent agenda’, leadership and employee development, culture change, and support corporate and change management initiatives.
- Take strong lead on Talent Agenda including:
- Managing the candidate pipeline at all levels
- Attract and select Best industry talent
- Meat all headcount targets
- Focus on Talent Development and Hi-Po Management
- Monitor performance and take decisive actions where needed.
- Work closely with the business to understand any issues and objectives in order to influence and align objectives as appropriate.
- Drive initiatives and campaigns around employee engagement, internal communication, Corporate Social responsibility, collaboration, etc…
- Ensure operational excellence for all HR processes, engaging with both internal stakeholders and partners to create appropriate HR solutions.
- Act as HR liaison/advocate and subject-matter-expert, and be a key player in the HR Team, contributing to Best Practices.
- Several years of HR experience in multiple functions, such as, recruiting, compensation, employee relations and development.
- A previous track record as a results oriented HR generalist with impressive people management capabilities is essential for this role, combined with a strong track record of establishing credibility and adaptability
- Ability to influence and execute with and through others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to present sound fact-based arguments to influence situations, strong project management skills and a hands-on management style.
- Proven track record of successful collaboration in highly complex organizations
- Ability to interact at all levels of management.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- Strong Microsoft Office and HRIS skills.