Together Abroad’s Privacy Commitment
Togetherabroad.nl is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe
and secure user experience. We will do our best to ensure that information submitted by you
remains private and is used only for purposes set forth. The following reflects our commitment to
Information About All Togetherabroad.nl Visitors
We collect information about all our users, for example, which pages users visit most frequently and
which services users seek. We use such data only in the aggregate form. This information helps us to
determine what is most beneficial to our users and to improve your user’s experience. We may share
this information with our partners, but only in the aggregate form, so that they are also informed
about how Undutchables.nl visitors collectively use our site. By being informed, they can help us to
create a better user experience.
Information About You in Particular
In some cases, such as when you sign up to use a service, a course or event, we may need more
specific information about you. For example, your name, address, e-mail address and telephone
number. We may use that information to keep you informed about additional products and services
we offer which may be of interest to you, or to contact you regarding site changes in an effort to
deliver a solid user experience.
General Information Disclosure
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to Togetherabroad.nl or personal
information which you provide such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number to
any external parties, except when the law requires it. We may record and share aggregated
information with our partners. Togetherabroad.nl cannot be held responsible for the privacy
statement of other websites linked to Togetherabroad.nl.
By signing up and submitting your personal details on theTogetherAbroad.nl job board site, you
agree that you assign Together Abroad V.O.F to share your data with our clients in order to find you a
suitable job. For this assignment we and our clients may use your CV and your personal information
with the exception of your identification, Social Security Number and particular characteristics such
as religion, race, sexual orientation, political opinion, health, criminal records, union membership.
When you submit your details, all Together Abroad employees have access to your CV. We guarantee
that your details will not be sent to third parties without your prior consent. Every 6 months we will
ask whether you still want to be subscribed or not. You can delete your profile from the system by
unsubscribing and If you request to be removed from our database, we will delete your data within
six months, except details required for administrative governmental purposes.
Togetherabroad.nl is open to receive feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org. Any feedback submitted
is the property of Togetherabroad.nl. We may use this feedback, such as success stories, for
marketing purposes or in order to contact you for more site feedback.
Togetherabroad.nl is committed to diversity and will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex,
sexual orientation, gender assignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, race,
nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
We do not collect information specifically about children. We believe that children should obtain
their parents' consent before providing personal information. If you are concerned about your child
visiting Togetherabroad.nl, we encourage you to use web filtering technology to supervise your
child's access to our site.
This website takes every precaution to protect user information. Your information is protected both
online and offline when you submit sensitive information via the website. While we use encryption
to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user
information offline. Access to all our user information, not just sensitive information, is restricted in
our offices. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job are granted access to
personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user.
Usage of a cookie while on our site is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.
Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For example, by setting a cookie on
our site, the user does not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. A
user who rejects the cookie may still use our site.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movements and gather broad
demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable
Privacy Commitment Changes
If we decide to change our Togetherabroad.nl privacy commitment, we will post those changes here
so that you are always informed about the information we gather and how we use that information.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Togetherabroad.nl's privacy commitment,
please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
Thank you for using Togetherabroad.nl. We will continue to work hard for you.
General Terms and Conditions
The following definitions shall apply:
WHEREAS, ‘the Client’; shall be the party asking for performance of services, and WHEREAS, Together Abroad, having its principal place of business at The Hague, hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’; shall be willing to perform these services, Contract: the contract, under which the Company undertakes towards the Client to perform Services. NOW THEREFORE THE PARTIES hereby agree as follows:
2. Offers and deals
1. All offers and tenders of the Company shall be free of obligation unless the offer contains an
acceptance term. If no acceptance is given, a compound quotation shall not oblige the
Company to execute part of the assignment against a corresponding part of the given
2. An offer or tender shall not oblige the Company where the Client can reasonably understand
that the tenders or offers, or any part thereof, are inaccurate or with manifest error.
3. The quotations or offer prices are exclusive of VAT and other Government levies, including
travel and subsistence, shipping and handling costs, unless otherwise indicated or agreed.
4. If the acceptance deviates (on secondary items) from the offer then the Company shall not
be bound by it. Therefore the agreement is not in accordance with this derogatory
acceptance, unless the Company indicates otherwise.
5. A composite quotation will not enable the Client to carry out a share of the Contract against
a corresponding part of the given price.
6. Offers or tenders shall not apply automatically to future Services.
1. The general terms and conditions apply to all offers and agreements between the Client and
the Company, or their legal successors.
2. Amendments to these terms must be confirmed by both parties expressly and in writing.
3. These conditions also apply to Contracts whereby the involvement of third parties is
requested by the Client.
4. The applicability of any conditions imposed by the Client is explicitly rejected.
5. If one or more provisions of these conditions are null and void, in whole or in part, at any
time, the rest of the provisions shall continue to apply in full form. The Company and the
Client will subsequently consult in order to mutually agree other provisions. However, the
meaning of the original provisions will still prevail and will be applied as much as possible.
4. Formation of Contract
1. The Contract will become binding on both parties at such time that the order confirmation is
drafted by the Company and been signed by both the Client and the Company, and both
parties have received a confirmation copy for their records.
2. The Contract is concluded for an indefinite period, unless the content, nature or scope of the
Contract or of the order confirmation, specifies otherwise
5. Provision of information by the Client
1. The Client is expected to provide all the necessary information to the Company, in order for
the Company to be able to correctly perform the Contract, in time and in full. This also
applies to information which is necessary to correctly execute the Service. The Company shall
determine what good time, the required form and the required manner shall be understood
2. The Client is responsible for the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information
made available to the Company, including the information of third parties.
3. If the information described in 5 (1) and (2) which is necessary for the execution of the
Contract has not been provided to the Company in time or is not complete, the Company has
the right to suspend the performance of the Contract. Any additional costs arising from the
delay in the performance of the Contract re for the reasons described above, are for the
account of the Client
4. At the Client's request the Company shall return the original documents provided by the
Client to the Company.
6. Performance of the Contract
1. The Company shall determine the way in which the Service will be performed. The Company
shall perform the service to the best of its ability and with due regard for the applicable rules
(of professional practice) and laws. The Company cannot guarantee that it shall achieve any
2. The Company will engage in other tasks other than those provided for in the Contract, for an
additional fee, and only if the Client has expressly agreed to it. If extra Services are required
to fulfill the scope of the Contract, and these Services are a matter of urgency and Client has
not yet agreed to them, the services will be carried out without the, authorization of the
3. The Company can involve third parties in the performance of the Service for the provision of
1. The Company is required to maintain confidentiality vis-à-vis third parties.
2. The Company cannot use the information that is made available to her other than for the
purpose for which it was obtained.
3. The Company will impose the above obligations in 7(1) and (2) to third parties engaged by it.
1. The Company's fee is not dependent on the outcome of the contract.
2. The Company's fee is calculated on the basis of the applicable hourly rate or total price for
the period in question as contained in the order confirmation. Other agreements relating to
the Company's fee will be confirmed in writing to the Client.
3. The Client will be charged on a monthly basis unless otherwise agreed between Client and
4. The fee is excluding 21% VAT.
5. In the event that fees or prices are subject to change after the formation of the Contract,
nonetheless before the Contract has been fully executed, the Company shall be entitled to
amend the agreed fee accordingly. Such a rise in fees or a price increase above the pursuant
to 8(2) above outgoing CBS price index shall only apply 6 weeks after the date of a written
communication by the Company to the Client, regarding the above
1. The Company shall invoice the full amount in Euro, which shall be paid by the Client in full,
without any discounts, deductions, withholding, offsets or counterclaims in Euros, by credit
transfer to the bank account designated by the Company. The date of payment shall be the
date on which the amount due is credited to the Company's account.
2. The full invoice amount must be paid within 15 days of invoice date.
3. In such event as the Contractor does not pay the full amount on the due date, the Client shall
charge the Contractor the statutory interest rate the day immediately following the due
date, until the date that the full invoice amount is received by the Company’s bank.
4. If the payment is not received within the agreed period, the Company will send the Client a
reminder. If the term of payment as stated in the reminder is again ignored by the Client, the
Company can suspend its work. This applies to all other work which the Company is involved
in, in relation to the Client, other than to the work related to the unpaid invoice. The
Company is not responsible for any damages whatsoever resulting from the suspension of
the Service. The Company is entitled to withhold all documents, whether or not related to
the unpaid invoice; until such date that the full invoice amount is paid.
5. In the event of liquidation, (imminent) bankruptcy or suspension of payment on behalf of the
Client, the Company will terminate all payments due to the Client.
6. Payments owed from the Client to the Company consist primarily of all interest and costs,
and in the second place of all underwriting invoices which are still open.
7. If the Client fails to comply with its payment obligation owed to the Company, and as a
result, the matter will be referred to the relevant Courts, all costs will be for the account of
8. If the Company is of the opinion that the Client's financial position or payment record gives it
reason to do so, or if the Client fails to make an advance payment or to meet an expense
claim within the specified term of payment, then the Company may demand that the Client
immediately provide (additional) security in a form to be determined by the Company. If the
Client fails to provide the required security, the Company shall be entitled, without prejudice
to its other rights, to suspend the further execution of the
9. Contract forthwith and all amounts owed to the Company by the Client of whatever nature
and for whatever reason shall become immediately due and payable.
1. This Contract is for the duration of 12 (twelve) months or less and cannot be terminated
2. Any Contract for a period longer than 12 (twelve) months or for an indefinite period, may be
terminated by either party at any time if one of them considers that the implementation of
the service is no longer possible or is no longer in accordance with the Contract or requires
additional conditions. This also applies to liquidation and bankruptcy of the Client.
3. Notice of termination must be given in writing to the other party 1 month prior to the
applicable contract period (initial or subsequent).
4. If the Client enters into a Contract with the Company for a duration of more than 12 (twelve)
months or an indefinite period of time and terminates the contract before the agreed period,
the Client shall be liable to pay a fee equal to two months work under the contract. This fee
will cover the period to find a new assignment of Service.
5. The agreement will automatically be extended to the period equal to the initial term, unless
one of the parties ends the contract in writing with due observance of a notice period of 1
month prior to the end of the Contract.
1. If the Company is liable, then this liability is limited to what is not expressed in this article.
2. If the Company is liable for direct damages, then said liability shall be limited to the
maximum fees charged for the provision of operations relating to the cause of the damage.
The only fee which covers the last four months in which the work had been carried out is
eligible for liability. Any amount payable by the Company in compensation for the direct
damages will not exceed the amount of liability of the Company covered by the insurance,
3. Direct damage shall mean only:
o the reasonable costs to establish the cause and extent of the damage;
o any reasonable costs incurred for the poor performance of the Company towards the
Contract, unless this can be attributed not to the Company;
o reasonable costs incurred to prevent or reduce the harm, to the extent that the
Client can demonstrate that these costs have led to the limitation of direct damage.
4. The Company is not liable for damages of any kind whatsoever, created by the Company by
or on behalf of the Client which are a result of incorrect and/or incomplete information
provided by the Client or otherwise caused by an act or omission by or on behalf of the
5. The Company shall never be liable for indirect damages, including consequential damage,
loss of profit, missed savings and business stagnation.
6. The limitation of liability contained in these terms and conditions for direct damage shall not
apply if the damage is intentional or a result of gross negligence on behalf of the Company.
7. The Client indemnifies the Company against all claims of third parties for damages ensuing
from or in connection with the Services provided by the Company for the Client
12. Force majeure
1. The Company is not obliged to fulfill any obligation towards the Client as a result of force
2. Force majeure, under the present general terms and conditions, notwithstanding the
meaning of this term in the law and jurisprudence shall mean any external causes which the
Company has no influence or control over, but which impede the Company to meet its
3. The Company may suspend its obligations under the Contract, during the period that the
force majeure event persists. If this period lasts longer than two months, then both parties
shall be entitled to dissolve the Contract without any right to any compensation otherwise
13. Intellectual property
All intellectual property rights that are created during, or which arise from, the execution of
the contract shall belong to the Company.
14. Amendment of the conditions
The Company is entitled to amend these terms by informing the Client in writing provided
the amendment applies to the adopted or adopting contract.
15. Expiration term
1. To the extent not otherwise determined in these general terms and conditions, rights of
action and other powers of the Client of whatever nature and for whatever reason against
the Company in connection with the performance of the Service by the Company, shall
always expire after one year from the moment the Client became aware, or could reasonably
have been aware, of the existence of such rights and powers.
2. If the Client exercises his rights under15(1) and he has still not paid all moneys owed to the
Company, the former still remains liable to fulfill all his payment obligations.
16. Governing law and choice of forum
1. Dutch law shall apply on all offers and Contracts between the Client and the Company to
which these terms and conditions apply. .
2. All disputes will only be brought before the competent Court for the district of 's
Gravenhage, unless provisions of imperative law prescribe otherwise.
3. Parties shall only refer the matter to the Court if they have done their utmost to solve the
dispute by mutual consultations.
17. Site terms and conditions
1. These conditions are registered at the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague, The
2. The file number of the registration of the Company is 27339531
3. The most recently filed version of the terms at the time of the creation of the legal
relationship with the Client shall prevail